mardi 15 septembre 2009

People Watchers

TITLE: PEOPLE WATCHERS
TECHNIQUE: Wood block print
SIZE: 13 cm x 15 cm (5'' x 6'')
YEAR: 1960s ?
PRINT NUMBER: 48/275
REMARKS/COMMENTS: Print sold for 75$ along with another Robi print (Blue Bird) on LiveAuctioneers in 2007
COLLECTION/LOCATION: Unknown

3 commentaires:

  1. I live in Seattle and have this print. I found it in a thrift shop for US$5. Have been scouring for more bird prints since :) I'll let you know what number my print is in a separate post. Bianca Thomka, Seattle, WA

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Bianca!
    Thanks for your comment. All information his welcome. I'd like to see this blog at the Al Robi ''mecca'' for references on his work. Keep an eye on the blog, I still have more stuff to post. Best regards,
    Reg

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I have another version of “people watchers” I was given for my birthday. I haven’t seen any other pics with the beaks in the same arrangement.

    RépondreSupprimer