jeudi 10 septembre 2009

Rejoice

TITLE: REJOICE
TECHNIQUE: Wood block print
SIZE: 12 cm x 12 cm (5'' x 5'')
YEAR: 1960s?
PRINT NUMBER: 19/100
REMARKS/COMMENTS: Framed by Gary Arts Wholesales Inc. 542 West 27th street, NYC
COLLECTION/LOCATION: RF Côté, Quebec City

1 commentaire:

  1. Dear Boboyoda,
    First I'd like to thank you for responding to my querry. Nice to know that another small print exist. Unfortunatly my ''REJOICE'' is not for sale. It's the first Robi artwork I bought back in 1994. I would really appreciate that you could send me a scan picture of your print along with acquisition details (where and when you bought the print, serial number if any) in order to post it onto the Al Robi blog? I think it's important since so far, it's te only place on the web where we can share information on Al Robi. Please feel free to contact me directly at (rfcote(at)videotron.ca). Best regards,
    Reg

    RépondreSupprimer